Why CBD beauty products are the latest craze
Recently, CBD oil entered the mainstream. Now, just about every industry is trying to see what it’s all about. Although cannabidiol is at times stigmatized due to its association with cannabis, many have decided to embrace the movement. The substance offers numerous natural health benefits that have particular use in the beauty industry. There are products such as CBD infused topical creams designed to combat acne and aging. CBD for skincare has definitely become a thing. There are also CBD products used to balance your mood and reduce your daily stress. There is a crazy amount of benefits packed into these beauty products. This includes CBD lotion, CBD cream, and even CBD hair conditioner.
In the following, we’ll go over the benefits of CBD infused cosmetic products. We’ll also explore the different products available. You want to be able to make an informed decision when you buy CBD online. There’s so much out there!
Sleep is the time when our bodies recuperate the prior day’s mental and physical toll. When you don’t get enough sleep, your body doesn’t get sufficient time to recover. Sleep is important. The amount of “good” sleep you receive can have a direct impact on your health. Sleep deprivation can have a direct effect on how we look the next morning. Poor sleep can cause problems with skin health. Also, you have to deal with those ugly dark circles under your eyes.
There was a recent study by Harvard on the importance of sleep quality and its relation to our health. A lack of sleep can lead to health concerns like increased blood pressure, increased stress, and decreased immunity. You can read more about it here.
Cannabidiol can help with improving your sleep quality by helping regulate your endocannabinoid system. Researchers now understand that CBD can have a positive impact on your endocannabinoid system, which is responsible for maintaining homeostasis in our bodies. Homeostasis the balance between each of our body’s internal systems.
When your homeostasis is upset, it can potentially lead to issues. Cannabidiol works to help regulate our stress, anxiety, and pain. By this process, cannabidiol can help improve our quality of sleep.
As we age, our bodies naturally change. It has been discovered that our collagen production declines in our 20s and continues to do so throughout our 30s. Collagen is a protein that helps keep us looking young by strengthening the structures in our skin, nails, hair, and bones. As we produce less, these structures are weakened. Our skin will begin to sag. We’ll also start showing more wrinkles and our bones weaken.
Additionally, if you’re out in the sun for long periods of time you may suffer from UV damage. This can accelerate the aging process. While we can’t stop aging (yet), cannabidiol has the potential ability to slow this process. It can do this by helping our collagen production and protecting our internal structures from inflammation.
Hemp oil benefits our skin health and not only helps stop the aging process. CBD is high in nutrients and antioxidants that can help reduce the size of scars, wrinkles, and discolorations in our skin. Cannabidiol, by reducing inflammation, can also help lessen the symptoms of acne.
The circulatory system is responsible for the distribution of nutrients, oxygen, and blood to different organs in our body. When our circulation is disrupted, it can lead to health issues. These include high blood pressure, malnourishment, and increased signs of aging. Cannabidiol helps the regulation of our circulatory system by reducing blood pressure and oxidative stress. High levels of oxidative stress can lead to skin cell death.
Types of Products
There are so many products nowadays. These products are full of natural benefits and cannabidiol can be used to make a great beauty product, better. There are lotions, creams, and even cannabidiol infused menstrual relief products. There is a hemp oil product for almost anything.
The number of products may be overwhelming for a first-time buyer. When you buy CBD online, you’ll want to know what’s out there. We’ll help you understand the differences between products and how they can work for you.
• Masks – There are both sheet and peel off mask products with CBD oil. These products aid in collagen production while maintaining nutritional balance in your skin. These masks are designed for you to absorb all the nutrients to leave you looking young!
• Bath Bombs – These are produced just like a regular bath bomb, instead they are infused with cannabidiol oil. Bathing with a cannabidiol-infused bath bomb can alleviate muscle-related pain after a hard workout while aiding in your skin’s health.
• Lotions and Creams – There are lotions, creams, and even lip balms infused with cannabidiol oil. These anti-aging products also aid in reducing pain and inflammation.
• Supplements – Capsules and oils with cannabidiol work to regulate our endocannabinoid system and can benefit our sleep, appetite, and emotional balance.
• Hair Products – Cannabidiol products are used to soften hair and deliver a nutritional punch of vitamins and antioxidants to our hair. It’s also a natural moisturizer.
CBD Product Essentials
Be aware of this essential information prior to when you buy CBD online. This can make all the difference in selecting a product that works!
• Always check the ingredients on the label of the product. Try to check to see if there are any artificial or processed ingredients. This could potentially negate the positive effects of cannabidiol. It’s best to stick to products that are all-natural.
• The source really matters. Not all cannabidiol is the same. The quality of CBD depends on the quality of the growing and manufacturing process.
• There are also different types of cannabidiol. There are full-spectrum, isolate, or broad-spectrum. These terms specifically refer to the cannabidiol extraction progress. Each concentration offers different benefits and risks. The isolate means that the cannabidiol extract is free of other substances. Full spectrum and broad spectrum products contain other cannabinoids like THC. However, the level of THC is said to be less than 0.3%.
There is always more to look out for. However, this should help steer you in the right direction.
The future is bright for cannabidiol beauty products. CBD for skincare is just one application of its many uses.
Let’s face it, at this point, cannabidiol has evolved to something more than just the latest health fad. The medicinal benefits are too wide-reaching for it to go away anytime soon. We now realize that the artificial and synthetic ingredients in much of our cosmetic products can be harmful to our health.
As the beauty industry continues to move away from manufactured products, cannabidiol products will become more popular. We can’t wait to see what product gets developed next!
Image Credit: Pexels